

Make a wish , Make a wish but dun burn my hair =P

Give it a blow man... =X

Do not mess around with the knife..

MOON .. Remind me of someone ... =)

Best friends

Finger Lickin' good..

Cannibalizing in progress... =X

Can you still recognise me ???

Clown Employed by the Emo club =)
About Me
NAME: Jeffery Chua
AGE: 21
DOB: 08th July 1987
Loves CWT |
WISHLIST More $$ |
Tagboard
For CWT
I don't know
I can't so describe what Im feeling deep inside
So much more than I can say with your touch its feel so right
Oh my you're so near all the time in this space
All I know in my heart I will never let you go
In this lifetime
Do you know why (ohh baby)
Cause your just so beautiful to me
Well tonight
Maybe this time I could hear you breathe
Its alive to see you smile with those tears in your eyes
They may say
That You're just a girl in this meaning world
In my heart
You're like a world to me
I can't so describe what Im feeling deep inside
So much more than I can say with your touch its feel so right
Oh my you're so near all the time in this space
All I know in my heart I will never let you go
In this lifetime
Do you know why (ohh baby)
Cause your just so beautiful to me
Touch my hand
Feel my heart
Hold me close
And you'll find me
you'll find me
You're so beautiful to me
Song Playing Now
Past
March 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008them