Monday, August 11, 2008


Feeling so confused now.. Sometimes I feel like giving up ... But when I wanted to give up ... I tell myself.. If I were to miss this chance .. I might not be able to find someone like her again... CWT..


Saying that I have confident in you.. I been always saying that.. But actually is myself that I dun have confident in myself... I too afraid to lose you ... Please ... Understand how I feel... you can play with my feeling .. If you really wanted to do that .. I won't blame you for hurting me.. becoz its my heart that I really love you ....

Like wat you say.. There will be much better girls outside than you .. But there is only 1 person in this world that I can continue with ... I just really hope is you .. No one else..


Since Friday you gone missing .. your phone was switched off.. I was like so frightened.. At night I went to your house below .. to see... the window was closed and no light on .. The more Im frightened.. This few days... I didn't sleep and eat well.. until this morning I heard your voice..
Its like my heart start to settle down.. I just woke up ... and 1st thing to do is dial your no.


I really dun wish to put down .. I felt that our honeymoon period already over.. Even if I put down ... I will not accept other girls.. Becoz I will only love you only...


Love , CD

Kenpachi.87 Written on 9:30 AM

About Me

NAME: Jeffery Chua

AGE: 21

DOB: 08th July 1987

Loves

CWT
Family
Karate
Basketball

WISHLIST

More $$
Complete NS
Laptop
CWT

Tagboard


For CWT

I don't know
If I am the one for you in this life
I can't help
Hearing my voice calling your name
Cause when I
Trying so hard not to look in your eyes
Maybe I have fallen in love with you

I can't so describe what Im feeling deep inside
So much more than I can say with your touch its feel so right
Oh my you're so near all the time in this space
All I know in my heart I will never let you go
In this lifetime
Do you know why (ohh baby)
Cause your just so beautiful to me

Well tonight
Maybe this time I could hear you breathe
Its alive to see you smile with those tears in your eyes
They may say
That You're just a girl in this meaning world
In my heart
You're like a world to me

I can't so describe what Im feeling deep inside
So much more than I can say with your touch its feel so right
Oh my you're so near all the time in this space
All I know in my heart I will never let you go
In this lifetime
Do you know why (ohh baby)
Cause your just so beautiful to me

Touch my hand
Feel my heart
Hold me close
And you'll find me
you'll find me

You're so beautiful to me

Song Playing Now

Past

March 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008

them